Having low testosterone can greatly affect your quality of life. From decreased energy and libido to mood swings and more, the effects of low testosterone can be debilitating for many men.
To help determine if you, or some one you know, may need to consider testosterone replacement therapy, here are some of the major warning signs that can be associated with having low testosterone:
- Erectile dysfunction and/or a decrease in sexual libido over time.
- A decrease in energy.
- Decrease in muscle mass, even with regular exercise.
- Noticeable increase in body fat.
- Pronounced back pain.
- Reduced bone mass/density and increased risk of fracture.
- Increased risk of heart attack.
- Increased LDL and HDL cholesterol rates.
- Increase in the recovery time needed after intercourse.
- Decrease in sperm count and fertility.
- The development of male breasts.
- Increased difficulty in concentrating.
- Decrease in short-term memory abilities.
- Depression and increase in feelings of hopelessness, sadness and despair.
- Decreased motivation and ambition.
- Increased anger, agitation, or loss of patience.
The first step of dealing with Low T is being able to identify the warning signs associated with testosterone deficiency. Once confirmed, you can then take the steps necessary towards treatment, increasing your overall quality of life.
If you feel like any of these warning signs apply to you and your life, be sure to take our “Low Testosterone Symptoms” quiz to get a better idea of how we can help you. To learn more about the benefits of safe testosterone replacement therapy, visit our contact page, or call (407) 878-7889.